Technical Advisor Program
Technical advisors have a minimum of ten years of experience in a land-related area of expertise and hold CPL or RPL designations. For ease in locating someone with a relevant proficiency, technical advisors are identified by state and areas of expertise.
Technical advisors have land proficiencies in the following areas:
- Lease Negotiations & Acquisition
- Surface Access & ROW Negotiation & Acquisition
- Mineral Acquisition
- Unitization & Pooling
- Joint Operating Agreement Negotiations & Management
- Due Diligence for Purchases and Sales
- Federal, BIA and State Lands
Technical Advisor Directory - COMING SOON!