Information that is gathered from visitors:
- In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor’s IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Where registration is required, the visitor’s name and email will be stored on the server. Registration information is gathered by Personify as a third party contract.
How the Information is used:
- Any contact information — including mailing addresses and email addresses — will not be sold, rented or leased to third parties.
- Email may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates. (This is only valid for those who have opted to receive emails from AAPL.)
- AAPL does not sell its membership list to third parties.
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in email that you receive.
AAPL provides the website as a source of useful information, not authoritative legal advice. AAPL is not responsible for the content of the sites linked to or from landman.org and does not guarantee the accuracy of the content of the sites or of the AAPL website itself. The inclusion of a link to a site should not be construed as an endorsement of the site, its sponsoring organization, or any views expressed in the site. If you have a legal problem, you should consult a professionally licensed attorney.
AAPL logos are registered trademarks of AAPL and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent. The logos displayed within landman.org may be trademarks of affiliated organizations. All of the logos are used with permission for the sole purpose of inclusion in this site, and AAPL does not have the authority to permit third parties to reproduce the logos. Therefore, any third parties interested in reproducing the logos should address the organizations directly.
All of the original material in this website, including but not limited to its format and site descriptions, are protected by the copyright laws of the United States. Reproduction for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of AAPL. AAPL does not have the authority to permit third parties to reproduce any of the material in the sites linked to the AAPL website. Therefore, any third parties interested in reproducing such material should address the relevant organizations directly.