Advocacy and Legal
AAPL is committed to addressing critical legislative, regulatory and judicial issues that shape public policy in the federal, state and local spheres and directly affect landwork and land professionals.
Advocacy services include, but are not limited to:
- Employee Misclassification/Tax Issues
- Unauthorized Practice of Law Issues
- Federal Rule-Making Issues
- Amicus Legal Brief Preparation
- Legislation to Benefit Landmen
AAPL informs members of breaking news and timely analysis of emerging legislative, regulatory, judicial and tax matters that affect landmen and land professionals. Advocacy services include member access to the AAPL Governmental Affairs Reports, which keeps members in-the-know on important government relations issues.